During your initial appointment I shall take a full injury history and then perform a structural screening using both static and movement assessments. This is vitally important as no two people’s journey to the treatment room are the same, the more information we are able to gather about yourself the more likely we are to find a long term solution.
To get the best results for yourself we must work as a partnership, I will do all I can to guide you, however if you do not complete homework and tasks as asked we are far less likely to reach your desired goal. I invest a lot of time outside of sessions to ensure the best possible outcome and treat everyone as an individual with no generic treatments.
What you can Expect from Ben Fedrick Injury Therapy
– 100% commitment in the time you have paid for
– Email support Monday – Friday
– Video support for homework exercises
– To hold you accountable for homework exercises
– Hours spent behind the scenes looking in to your individual case to provide the best treatment possible
– A unique treatment experience
– Honesty, if you cannot be helped using my methods I will not waste your time or mine
– To teach you about your anatomy
– A beautiful treatment environment
Book your initial appointment today
Call – 07745 039 485
If you are a returning customer please get in touch to find out what discounted rates might be available